Skilled Home Health Services
Home Health Aide (HHA)
At Platinum, Our Home Health Aides are temporary extended family members that come into your home and provide basic, personal care and health-related services for you, or your loved ones.
We treat your family like our family.
Home Health Aides typically work with:
- Physically Disabled at any age
- Individuals with Long-Term Illness
- Adults with Mental Disabilities (Alzheimer's Disease)
HHA's generally work in a patient's private home performing a variety of duties including:
- Assist with prescribed exercises
- Helping to move patients in and out of bed, chairs, baths, wheelchairs, and autos
- Preparing meals (following a prescribed diet)
- Personal hygiene (Bathing)
- Changing bed linens
For more information about Platinum's Skilled Care Services, contact one of care professionals by calling 440.995.0202 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org